2019/2020 Academic Year
Welcome to UPSA Admissions Portal
The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following instructions:
- The University now runs the following new programmes namely: Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance, Bachelor of Science in Business Economics, Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration programme has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree programme in Accounting are advised to either opt for Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Bachelor Science in Accounting and Finance .
Applicants are to note the following sessions that are available for the various levels:
(i) Undergraduate Programmes-Regular (Morning) Session is available for Level 100 applicants only, (ii) Undergraduate Programmes-Evening & Weekend Sessions are available for Level 100, Level 200 and Level 300 applicants (iii) Diploma Programmes-All sessions are available.
- Applicants for Level 100 Undergradute and Diploma programmes, who will be writing WASSCE/GBCE/ABCE in May/June 2019 are also eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE/GBCE/ABCE index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
- All UPSA Diploma holders/graduates including those who will graduate in August 2019 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
- All mature aplicants are required to visit the Admissions Office (Room 7, Seidu Mustapha Wing) to undertake a registration exercise for mature access course and examinations after submitting the application on-line. For further information refer to the guidelines for mature applicants.
- All applications will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the University's own admission criteria.
- All applications must be submitted on-line at admissions.upsa.edu.gh upon purchase of UPSA ON-LINE SERIAL NUMBERS (OSN) and completion of on-line admission forms.
- All applicants are to also note that a change of programme after the submission of the application will not be possble.
- All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any persons who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
- CLOSING DATES: WASSCE Applicants Awaiting Result (Friday, 30th August, 2019), Mature Applicants (Friday, 31st May, 2019), Post First Degree LLB Applicants( Friday, 5th April,2019), All Other Applicants(Friday, 28th June, 2019)
For further information please contact the Admissions Office located in Room 7, Seidu Mustapha Wing or Telephone-0303-937544/0303-937542 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org